Sunday, September 15, 2013

Accepted!

It's official! My next book, Flag on the Play, has been accepted by Lazy Day Publishing! It's release date is 1/31/2014, just in time for the Superbowl!

For an author, I've had quite a social week. Usually, I write for most of the day, when I'm not working, working out or running errands. But we had friends over last Sunday for the start of the NFL season.

On Tuesday, I went to the first annual Women of Flower Mound meeting. The guest speaker was absolutely stunning. Look up Libby Spears, her book is What is Your Plan B?.

Thursday, we went to Grapevine, TX for their annual Grapefest. They close Main Street and have booths upon booths of local vendors selling their products. They have local wine and food as well as live music on many stages. We went to see our favorite Celtic band, The Killdares, perform.

Today, we are on our way to watch the NFL games with our friends at a sports bar. Yup! Every Sunday will be football until the season ends. My sister in Toronto is a die hard Steelers fans and after the games, we will talk on the phone for hours. Did I mention it's also the start of the NBA and NHL??? It's a good time of  year for a sports fan!

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like you had a busy, busy week. Congrats on the new book! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete