Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rough Week....

I have survived my first week back from vacation! Not only have I had a chance to work intently on my next manuscript, I have had a fight with my neighbor about them always parking in front of my mailbox so that I have to go to the post office to get my mail. I guess having a three car garage; two car driveway and a cul-de-sac in front of their house is not enough for them....

I've had a fight with our FSA insurance because they didn't feel the ER hospital bill I provided them for the $250.00 copay provided sufficient information for them to process the claim. They want an entire itemized bill with ALL charges on it. Really? BCBS of Illinois processed it without any problems. I have requested the bill which will take two weeks to process...

I have unanswered emails...regarding my projects...

I am a normally happy, positive person, but this week has tried my patience. I know there are more serious problems in the world and I should count my blessings. I keep saying prayers for everyone. On day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment