Sunday, November 2, 2014

What Time Change?

The day after the 'good' time change. We get an hour to sleep in, so why is it, I'm wide awake two hours earlier?

I even worked really hard yesterday around the house! We mulched twenty-one bags for our garden around the pool. Then I weeded our garden at the side of the house where the weeds had pretty much run amok.

Then I took an hour long walk to straighten out my back from being in a cramped position, only to come back and  mow the back lawn.

I am working on my next book and am midway. I am torn on which way to take the plot. It's not a writer's block, per se but what would be better?

While I was working in the yard yesterday, my mind was not a rest. I have decided to take today off of writing and I'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment