Sunday, November 1, 2015



Hope everyone had a good week!

It was my birthday week and I didn't get very much accomplished with my writing. I had a good day on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, but the other days were pretty much shot. I'm not really pleased where my characters took me on Friday and may have some discussions with them. This is suppose to be a comedy and it took a turn to the dark side. Maybe the weather had something to do with it since it rained here and we received an additional 5 inches from the 9 inches we had last weekend!

Halloween turned out well and we went through all of our candy. I did sneak in a bite size Butter Finger....something I haven't had in ages. Tasted really good, but one bite was enough!

Back to my author career. I have some major decisions to make and a great deal of investigative work to be done. Nothing is ever easy, is it?

Please pray for Beau. He is my friend's five year old kitty who is having some major health issues. He is very special and needs all the prayers he can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment