Sunday, July 10, 2016

Prayers for Dallas

What a sad time in Dallas. My heart and prayers go out to all whose lives have changed because of this.

To a brighter time. A couple of years ago, I had the good fortune to meet Lexi Thompson. In Grapevine, TX, there is a huge golf store, Golf Galaxy which carries everything pertaining to golf you need. Lexi Thompson gave a pep talk to young aspiring female golfers and challenged them to a driving contest. At the age of 19, she was gracious and kind beyond her years. I asked her many questions about her career and she answered all of them. I am so proud that she's ranked number four in woman's golf!

I should receive my first round of edits on The Sin Bin towards the end of July. Looking forward to them! Feels so good to be back in the saddle again!

No comments:

Post a Comment