Sunday, August 14, 2016

Late Summer Colds

I welcome myself back into the world of the living. Starting last Sunday, I came down with a sinus infection. A trip to the doctor and a prescription for antibiotics and I can finally say. Yay! It's gone!

As hard as I've tried to keep it contained to me, by washing my hands frequently and staying away from other people, I've spread it to my husband and daughter. To them, it's a summer cold. I guess I have sensitive sinuses.

Silly me tried writing while sick. I couldn't even string two sentences together. I've got a lot of work to catch up on because there's a lot to do. I'm in a bind and I have to do some research and seek legal advice how to get out of it. I swear, nothing is easy.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right that nothing is ever easy. This is especially true when we are sick. It takes time to get better and others things go by the wayside for a bit. A sinus infection takes its toll but I am glad you are feeling better. Good luck with catching up on everything you missed!

    ReplyDelete