Saturday, October 15, 2016

Hard Work

The edits for The Sin Bin came Monday afternoon. This is my first time with this editor and she is amazing. I learned so much from her.

Of course I was up all night working on them. I went to bed Tuesday morning and slept on what I had done.My family thinks I'm insane which I am.

In my writing career of seven books (the first two are for my eyes only), I've had five different editors. It's a learning experience for sure. One says don't get too detailed about the sport you're writing about because it's a romance story and you don't want to lose the reader.

Than another says get more detailed with the sport you're writing about because fans want the detail. There is a happy medium which you learn.

Can't wait to get the story out there! So excited!

1 comment: