Sunday, March 12, 2017

Four Weddings....

So, next week will be our third wedding in eight months. I feel like I did when I graduated from college and all my friends got married at once. Now, it's the younger family and friends who are getting married.

In August, my nephew got married in Toronto. In October, our best friend's daughter got married in New Jersey. In February, my girlfriend's daughter got married here in Texas the day before we left on vacation.

Now, we're headed to Chicago to see our cousin, my husband's Goddaughter, get married. He will participate in the wedding by performing a reading.

In April, we're headed back to New Jersey for my cousin's Granddaughter's wedding. With the exception of my daughter's wedding (who knows when that will be), I'd like to take a break for a while.

And no funerals either. I know what you're thinking....Four Weddings and a Funeral, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment