Monday, August 7, 2017

More Characters are Surfacing

I told you that I would attend my XX (ha ha) High School reunion and I did. In Springfield, IL.  I had more fun than I thought I would. There were about three ladies I didn't recognize and had to ask them their names. Needless to say, I was embarrassed because they remembered me.

But I was good. I listened to each one who recounted their adventures and I thought to myself, what a great story. Needless to say, when I tried to sleep that night, my mind raced with ideas for a new book. I finally got up in the middle of the night and used the hotel's stationary to jot down what the characters wanted to do. (My husband is used to this by now.)

On the flight home to Dallas, which was delayed due to severe thunderstorms in the Dallas area, I got an email from my Beta reader who said she is not happy with the hero in Breakout Heat. Bo needs to be stronger.

I haven't had any time to talk to him today because of personal errands I had to run to play catch up for my days away. But we have to have a serious talk! He has a great story to be told and has to step up for the role.

Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment