Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This is the cover of my next book coming out in late January or early February 2013. To say I'm excited is putting it mildly. Thank you so much Lazy Day Publishers!

Recovering from a wild weekend with my family from Toronto. I took them for Texas style BBQ, which they loved. It was warm enough to play golf.  Then on Sunday, I took them to Cowboys' stadium and they were in awe. My sister's team, the Steelers lost and she was mad at her two sons and their wives for buying Cowboy's jerseys and hats. Threatened she was going to sell their return tickets to Toronto. lol.

On Monday, I took them to Grapevine Mills Outlet Mall where they dropped a lot of money and then off to the quaint and lovely city of Grapevine for some very yummy lunch. They all flew home last night.

I am very angry at our Verizon Fios. We lost our service of phone, TV and Internet on Saturday and the earliest, THE EARLIEST, they could get someone to look at it is this Wednesday. Where is customer service?  So I am sitting here at the trusted library trying to catch up on my online duties

No comments:

Post a Comment