Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hoping for Spring!

Have you ever had a week where you ask; Where did the time go? I had that kind of week. I was busy every minute of every day. The only disappointment was that I really didn't devote too much time to my writing because I seemed pulled into too many directions. I vow this upcoming week is not like the last one. I feel vibrant with all sorts of ideas that need to be written down.

I am so proud of my friend, Barbara Huffert. One of her earlier books, Drake's Rule is going to print. It's one of my favorites by her and I couldn't be happier for her!

The weather here has been totally awesome with highs in the 70's but this will all change next week when we return back to winter. It was nice as it lasted.

I am wishing all of you a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment