Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sundays

I don't know about you, but I look forward to my Sundays. It's a day that I devote entirely to me and my emotional welfare. It's a day where I recharge my batteries of life by taking it easy and doing what I want to do.

Of course, there are bumps on the road to a peaceful Sunday such as unexpected chores that pop up; things stop working or family demands take precedence. But all in all, I plan my week to make my Sundays count.

I love to sit back and read to my heart's content, not worrying about how many words I've written, a self imposed goal I adhere to during the week. I also love to do puzzles and the Jumbles to keep my mind intact.

This Sunday feels really nice because unlike yesterday, where we were at 80 degrees, today we are in the teens. Who wants to go out in this weather? Not me!

If you ask where Lois is today, she is curled up in her favorite chair, reading and doing puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment