Sunday, December 14, 2014

Making a Plan and Sticking to it!

As you all have known if you've been reading my blogs, this has been a hectic couple of weeks for me. First off, I want to say that my Progressive Dinner party went along smoothly.

What I did do this week was with my next book, tentatively called, Intercepted. I've been writing when I can find the time just before I went on vacation. I thought when I get home, I can finish it.

Wrong! I thought about it a lot while on vacation and resigned myself to the fact, I need to reread it from the beginning because there were some serious holes in the plot.

I disciplined myself to sit down each day last week and review my work. Yup. Lots of rewriting. The beginning is fine, it's toward the end where I screwed up constantly repeating myself and not being careful with the timing and a few serious character flaws.

Since all parties and such are over and done, I will get back to work cleaning up this story and getting it out there!

Oh, by the way, I just got done reading an excellent book I couldn't put down. It's called, If You Leave, by Courtney Cole! Highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment