Sunday, December 21, 2014

Trying to Stay HIdden During the Holidays...

This has really been a busy three weeks and I am looking forward to a breather. I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.

I really wanted to finish and submit my next book before the end of the year, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Why? Too many interruptions.

My husband wants to buy a car. Which means we have to get a couple of things fixed in order to trade his current car in. Which means I'm going to be spending time at the repair shop. Just what I want to do over the holidays.

Buying this car (it is a pre-owned vehicle) involves rearranging the garage since it is 18 inches bigger than the old car. You see, we don't have a basement. We have a small attic but growing up with a basement has us spoiled. In turn, we store everything in the garage. Starting Tuesday, my husband has decided to take the next two weeks off of work to not only purchase this car but to rearrange the garage.

I will try and hide in my writing cubicle; hopefully he won't find me.....right!

No comments:

Post a Comment