Sunday, January 11, 2015

Always Working

Today is my husband's birthday! It may be rainy and cool but he's already in his element. Sitting in his chair; reading the Sunday paper, watching the Sunday morning news and then getting ready for a day of football. Easy present to give him.

Me? Staying out of his way. Blogging, worrying about the current book I just finished and need to re-review before submitting it. You know; is it good enough? Will people read it? The thing is, I started it at the end of August and had a few major events going on. The release of Not Just an Act on 9/16. Then the release of For the Love of Par on 11/23. Let's not forget about Thanksgiving. Christmas and New Year's.

I woke up at four this morning with an idea of my next book. Apparently, my mind never sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment