Sunday, January 4, 2015

Normalcy Wanted!

I hope all of you had a Happy New Year!

I am feeling so guilty and stressed out from this holiday. It seems like I have been running nonstop with never ending chores! Within the last three weeks, it seems I've only been able to get a little writing time in. I am so close to wrapping up my latest book and I haven't had time. My publisher is asking for submissions and I feel so guilty for not being able to hand them something NOW! In October, I had planned for this book to be done by at least the end of November. That fell through with the release of For the Love of Par on 11/23/2104. I thought for sure I would have it done by December, but the holidays came and there went my time. Not to mention that my husband took a two week 'stay at home' vacation which turned out to be tackling a lot of home projects.

Hopefully tomorrow, the world will turn back to normal. No wait! A repair man is scheduled to come at 11:00 to fix our gas log fireplace who decided to stop working when it got really cold. Oh, wait. Something else. The new car we bought; I need to speak with State Farm on getting it insured. It will require a different policy since the old car we traded in, was a 1999 model and we had minimum insurance on it. This will be a brand new ball game.

I am determined to lock myself in a room afterwards and finish this book if it's the last thing I ever do! Scroll down....

If you want to hear God chuckle, tell him your plans....famous last words!

No comments:

Post a Comment