Sunday, February 15, 2015

Exciting News!

What an exciting week! First off, my nephews and nieces from Toronto, came to visit for a whirlwind of two days. It's been two years since we've seen them and it was fun. Granted, they are only thirty years old and filled with vigor but since we are young at heart, we were able to keep up with them!

They are on a journey across the states, which they love. My sister, who lives in Canada, made sure they have dual citizenship and they love this country!

Their first stop was Phoenix. Then drove straight to our house for thirteen hours (there are four drivers to split up the time). Next stop was Austin. Then New Orleans for the Mardi Gras. Of course they couldn't skip Nashville since they love the television series. Pittsburgh is next and then home to Toronto. What a trip! Of course the weather is not good, so I wish them safe travels.

The other exciting news, is that my next book, Intercepted, has been accepted! Also, my publisher is now offering audiobooks which I signed up for. But the best news is now they will be offering printed books!

I don't know about you, but I have lots of aunts who just cannot accept the digital age when it comes to reading books. They love to read, but are not fond of the Kindle or Nook. They are anxious to read my books and I even have printed them out for them, but it's not the real thing as reading a book. Hopefully, this will solve the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment