Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday!

Because it's Super Bowl Sunday, I like to refer to Flag on the Play! Of course, none of my teams are playing but I will watch it for the commercials.

I don't read the sports section like my husband. I skim the articles to see if anything interests me or just to see if my team has won. It takes my husband close to a half hour to forty-five minutes to read the sports. I just got a kick out of what people are betting on for the big game. This is a big day for Vegas! There are bets such as; who is going to score first, what play is going to be first, etc, But what I got a kick out of was the bet of ; what color hair will Katy Perry have for her half time show? Chuckle!

I also want to thank all of you who do read my blog. It's very much appreciated!

I am having a ton of fun with my new book that I'm working on. I think I know something, but when it comes to writing about it, there's a lot of research needed. I find the time just flies by. I love to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment