Sunday, June 7, 2015

Entering the Home Stretch

I'm down to the last chapters of the book I'm working on. It is so frustrating because there is so much going on in my life, I really am struggling to find time to actually finish it.

We are going to be attending a wedding on a Disney Cruise which goes to the Bahamas. Very excited because we are so happy for the bride and groom in addition to going on a cruise again. It is a packed four day period and the preparation for it has so many details. I've tried to ignore it by burying my head in my work but I've been called out by my husband to get my act together. Argh!

What else has happened this week...our 28 year old patio glass table shattered into a zillion pieces. They no longer carry the model and to replace the glass costs more than what the table is worth. Way to start out the summer.

The booster pump to our pool burned out. You knew it was waiting just when the water turned warm enough for swimming.

Someone is pirating my books...

Not very considerate neighbors...

And it's summer...everything here is under construction. It takes three times as long to get anywhere! Great planning by the engineers!


No comments:

Post a Comment