Sunday, August 9, 2015

www.loiskasznia.com

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

I don't know if you have been following, but I have a new website! www.loiskasznia.com, designed by Monica Dyess. I think she did a fantastic job!

Part of the old systems person I used to be, I do want to be able to update certain pages of it such as my blog and books I'm currently reading. Monica has been kind enough to teach me some basics to do so.

Since I assisted in the Help Desk area of Dimensions, back in Reading, PA, I used to love trying to solve computer problems and learn new things. The downside of the job was the temperament of the VP's who would carry on like crazy if they had computer problems and they wanted it fixed RIGHT NOW! The rest of the employees were so much more understanding when their computers acted up.

Therefore, when we moved to Dallas, I kind of shunned away from computer related issues and concentrated on my writing. When my laptop crashed in the middle of writing Not Just an Act, I was forced to learn Windows 8.1 with the purchase of a new laptop. I know just enough to get by but not like I knew Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7!

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment