Sunday, May 15, 2016

Great Customer Service

Have to say, I'm impressed with Nebraska Furniture Mart. I know even though I'm not a native Texan, people here are skeptical about outside businesses. NFM has been here a year and I read an article how they are catering their methods to appeal to the Texas customer. I think the funniest thing the article pointed out was that NFM now knows that Texans don't like the five story parking garage. They'd rather use the parking lot. Growing up in Chicago and living outside of Philadelphia, using a parking garage is like second nature to me. Oh well.

First off, the place is huge. NFM has hundreds of everything to choose from. Our mission was to get a new mattress. Granted, our is only four years old, but it sagged. In order to get out of bed, I'd roll off the bed because it wasn't firm enough to support my one hundred pound frame. Both my husband and I had back pains and the doctor suggested a new mattress. I even had a bone scan done and they too recommended a new mattress

We didn't have to wait for a salesperson to help us. He had us try eight different mattresses making sure we had what we wanted. Delivery? Free and the next day. We placed the order at 11:00 am on May 14, 2016 and on May 15, 2016, the assembled mattress is in my bedroom at 10:30 am.

Now I can go back to writing......

No comments:

Post a Comment