Sunday, February 4, 2018

Working Hard!


Six more weeks of winter? NOOOOO! Okay, I shouldn't be complaining. Here in the Dallas area we are having mild temps with plenty of sunshine. We might get some 'winter temps' next weekend but that's okay. It makes me want to write.

On my billionaire series, I'm making progress. I wrote twenty thousand words this week which is good for me and my hectic schedule. I'm also re-editing my NHRA manuscript. I learned so much from my editor with Cruise into My Heart, I'm trying to correct my bad habits.

My other publisher, Blushing Books, released Intercepted on Kindle Unlimited, free from 2/2 - 2/4, if you haven't checked it out and least it's free.

I'm hoping to get more writing done this week since now I'm on a roll. Keep your fingers crossed that no unforseen incidents crop up for me!

Super Bowl Sunday is a bust. If the game gets really lopsided, I'm switching to the Animal Planet to watch the Puppy Bowl.

Everyone have a wonderful week! Even my friends who are experiencing the snow and cold. Stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment