Saturday, April 21, 2018

Back to Normal!

Of course I have to plug this book with the playoffs going on right now! Even though my team isn't competing.

I have to admit, I had a better week. I have been able to work on all three books which is time consuming but well worth it. None of them are close to being done but at least I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

On Thursday, a high school classmate came here with her daughter and spent the night. It was good to see her and we chatted way to long in the night gossiping about our class mates. I see future material from our chat. We pulled some crazy stuff and to think we were at an all girls Catholic high school. It wasn't bad but the nuns found out about it and did we ever get into trouble. I think we wore out our rosaries!

I like quiet time and I hope it stays that way so I can concentrate on writing which I love to do. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment