Sunday, November 18, 2012

Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving? Where has the time gone?

Having a history of sending out the first Christmas cards, I looked at the calender last Sunday and totally freaked out. Last year, I sent them out the day before Thanksgiving and my friends chided me that my card was not the first one. I had to take in account I now live in Texas and not PA. So on Monday, I did my mail merge and printed out the labels; Tuesday, I hand wrote messages and had all of them in the mail by 5 pm Tuesday evening!

This worked out perfectly, because I got an email on Thursday from my editor to start my housekeeping on my second book due out in late January or early February 2013!  I am so excited and so thankful for Lazy Day Publishing for giving me an opportunity of a lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. You're way too organized for me. I think the last Christmas card I sent out was in April. The person who got it couldn't decide if I was early or late. Neither could I.

    Yay on the second book! That's tremendous.

    ReplyDelete