Monday, November 26, 2012

First off, I'd like to congratulate my friend, Barbara Huffert for winning the 2012 NaNoWriMo.  I am so proud of her!

Next I want to thank my family for helping me decorate the house for Christmas. We went all out this year because my sister from Toronto and my two nephews are paying us a visit soon. It will be their first time to Texas.

Now that my Christmas cards are out, the house decorated, presents purchased, I can get down to writing. No more distractions!

I think I've rewritten the blurb for my next book at least eight times. I keep changing it. It's really a funny story and I hope the readers chuckle all through out while reading it.

Also, I have started an outline for a new story which keeps getting bigger and bigger. I have so many ideas running in my head that I can't type fast enough.

Back to work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment