Sunday, January 8, 2017

Loss

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that my first three books;When the Runway Went South, Play for Me and Flag on the Play, are no longer available. It was not my decision, but that of Blushing Books to no longer publish the Lazy Day imprint.

I have asked for the rights back to these books with the intention of re-editing them for future publication.

I am learning more about the publishing world and am saddened how authors are being treated. Authors are not alone in this treatment. Music composers are facing the same dilemma. The population loves music and reading yet these people are not getting their royalties.

I still want to promote my other works; Not Just an Act, For the Love of Par, Intercepted  by Blushing Books and The Sin Bin by Resplendence Press.

Once again, thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. It's an odd feeling, having your books back again, isn't it? With mine, I know they were once accepted and published yet somehow having them back under bad circumstances takes away from that.

    ReplyDelete